A variety of resources are available through NTTAC and the TA Network including newsletters; animated videos; recorded webinars; podcasts; technical assistance tools; and papers.
- TA TELEGRAM: The weekly TA Telegram is an e-newsletter that delivers up-to-the-minute information on resources, training, grants, and other news of interest to systems of care. Subscribe to the TA Telegram.
- TA TELESCOPE: Monthly publication, available via email subscription, that features written resources by the TA Network focused on issues relevant to children’s behavioral health and systems of care. Subscribe to the TA Telescope.
- MONTHLY MINUTE: Monthly publication, available via email subscription, that features short, animated videos around varying system of care topics. Subscribe to the Monthly Minute.
- TA TIDBIT: Monthly publication, available via email subscription, that features questions from grantees and resources that were used to address the question. Subscribe to the TA Tidbit.
- Webinars: Live or pre-recorded and archived webinars available for access at any time on various topics of interest.
- Office Hours: Deeper, interactive discussions, along with presentation materials on selected webinar topics.
- Learning Exchanges: Time-limited, targeted, distance learning series on specific topics that offer online training, webinars, podcasts, office hours, access to peer learning, expertise and networking, and resources.
- Podcast Series: Focused on one topic annually; exploring a specific aspect of it each month. Content is developed by national and local experts.
- TA Tools and Resources: Developed and disseminated by the TA Network in response to commonly identified needs and in response to newly available data, technology and opportunities.
- Conferences and Meetings: Advertised in the TA Telegram or by invitation, these events are hosted by the TA Network, its partner organizations, and other child- and family-focused TA centers and organizations throughout the year.
- Searchable consultant pool database of content experts on topics related to children’s behavioral health. This database includes biographies, areas of expertise, and contact information for each content expert.
- Searchable resource database on topics relevant to children’s behavioral health. This database will include job descriptions, inter-agency agreements, service protocols/standards, scholarly articles, etc..